Tuesday 1 December 2015

Hello!

Hello and welcome to my blog.
It's been a while. I stopped blogging because well I started to loose focus; I started my college course which I've now had too leave. Life in general has just been pretty hectic. I've bought some new products recently and was finding the urge too blog again; so I'm going too try and get back into it. I really enjoy sharing my opinions on things and actually really enjoyed this blog. I think the thing with beauty blogging is soooooo many people do it. You kinda think like what's the point when 100000 other people are doing the same thing and are 100x better. I deleted my Instagram app so I've been off that completely, I was planning on starting a YouTube channel but well getting the right setting and feeling confident enough for YouTube is quite a big deal!! For the mummy's & daddy's out there I'm also going to start doing more parenting blogs and maybe reviewing days out with kiddies :).
Anyway I'm going too love you and leave you until tomorrow where I'll put my first new blog post up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment