Thursday 3 September 2015

Wish list!

Hello and welcome to my blog!! 
I'm so sorry I've really been lacking in posts again - everything has been so hectic for me and I've kind of been loosing motivation. 
I am planning to start a YouTube Chanel very soon and hopefully I'll prefer that! 
I'm just working on a background and getting a tripod ect to film. 
I have deleted my Instagram app but I will be back on there soon!!
Anyway enough rambling today's blog post is going to be my wish list! 
There are so many great things coming out autumn/winter collections are looking pretty damn promising!!!
So let's be real here I have a John Lewis wish list consisting of 150 makeup products and I am not about too list them all! So I'm just going to do my top 5 most wanted at the moment. 
1. Is a skin care product called glam glow super mud. This product is super pricey at £44.99 for 34g tub but it does look very promising! the description of it is -
'This amazing detoxifying mud mask is fantastic for fighting all common skin concerns, whilst helping to restore photo damaged skin and improve skin texture.
Glam Glow Super-Mud Clearing Treatment is the world’s first Clearing Treatment with a 6 acid blend - all perfectly ph balanced for mind-blowing faster results. 
Helping de-clog to minimize pores; rejuvenate the skin, help pigmentation, moisture, stimulate collagen; help fine lines, wrinkles and ageing skin; scarring and fight breakouts, razor bumps and in-grown hairs.
Glam Glow Super-Mud Clearing Treatment can be used as a full mask for the entire face or simply as a one-spot wonder solution! With Super-Mud you can visibly see the congestion pull-out from your pores with the mask as it dries, giving immediate results in just one use.'

So yes a lot of promises there!! I have watched countless YouTube videos on this and I have to say it really seems too deliver great results and I cannot wait to get my hands on it!! 

2. Mac stone lipstick - now I'm not sure if I've ever written about the fact I actually don't like Mac - I think they're an awful company and the products are way over hyped in my eyes they are drug store quality but I love the affordability of Mac and the colour range! The only products I own from Mac is 6 lipsticks and 3 fix+ sprays (and I only got them for the scent!). Anyway stone looks like the perfect 'me' colour it's different and it certainly makes a statement! 
Stone is a matte finish which is my favourite Mac formula and is described as a 'muted greyish taupe brown'. 

3. Is a lipstick from the upcoming ysl collection kiss & love - I don't actually own a ysl lipstick but I've always heard great things about them! 
This collection is launching in the UK in November and it is to die for!!! I have to admit I'm a little peeved America have it before us 😒😒 but that always seems to be the way! This collection has 4 lipstick colours and I actually have my eye on two one is a classic colour and the other is new for the collection they are - 
19 Le Fuchsia (classic)
70 Le Nu (new colour) 
These lipsticks are in the classic gold ysl packaging with a kiss print on both the box and the tube and kiss prints studded all over the actual lipstick! 

3. Guerlain meteorites the neiges et merveilles. I don't actually own anything Guerlain and I've always lusted after some! These look so cute and Christmassy I love them!! I'm not  entirely sure when these come out but I'm guessing around Christmas time! 

4. Tom ford lipstick in the shade violet fatale. I recently got my very first Tom ford lipstick (blush nude), and I am in LOVE these lipsticks have the most beautiful formula they glide onto the lips are just stunning the packaging is so nice and heavy it feels so classy in your hand. The only thing that disappointed me was how quickly the little 'tf' logo disappears but that's completely minor. 

5. And last on my list is another lipstick!! The Louboutin lipstick like seriously who doesn't have this on their list right now??? 
I think it's available in 38 colours (I could be wrong) and is a huge £60!!! I think this is a really nice piece to have in you're collection especially if you are a Louboutin lover! But it is completely extravagant and non essential but hey that's me!!! 
I'm wanting the colour Rouge in Matte I mean it's Louboutin it just has to be red!!! 

And that's it for my 5 things but honestly I could go on forever! 
I'm so sorry I've been so lacking in posts! If there's anything you'd like to see from me please let me know! 
Have a lovely day x 
Ps I apologise for the lack of pictures but since I own none of these products I feel a little strange stealing them from the net ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment