Thursday 16 July 2015

Becca opal

Hello and welcome to my blog!!! Now this is a review on a product I've lusted after for so long and I am so happy I finally have it!!! 
I've written quite a few times that I am a sucker for packing and I just feel like I need to have a deep conversation with whoever created the packaging for becca - this is the only becca product I own so I don't know what the rest of their packaging is like but this is awful there is just no words for the packaging.
My first thought was that it looked like my old Nike Sony Walkman - 
 My sister thinks it looks like a UFO - 
My boyfriend thinks it looks like a telletubbies nipple and I think he's on to something .... 

C'mon becca this is not going to look nice anywhere!!! 

As well as the design not being great I don't feel that the packing feels protective enough for such a delicate powder - the mirror in mine is loose and I can turn it all the way round and it just doesn't feel safe. 
Now all that being said I LOVE this product, you know how I raved about Laura mercier face illuminator in indiscretion the other month well now I've moved on. 
The formula is BEAUTIFUL so creamy and just gorgeous I suggest you make your way to space nk and swatch this product right now because you will not believe how beautiful it is.
This is a pure luxury product it is just stunning beyond belief. 
It's one of those products I've seen used loads on YouTube but never really reviewed and talked about and I think that's because this product truly speaks for itself. 
Here's a swatch 😍 (with flash) 

It is so long lasting it actually lasted longer then my foundation the other day !!! And gives the most beautiful glow; I will never look back this highlighter will be in my collection FOREVER.
 It's so blendable its to die for, 
I am in love.
Honestly I don't feel I need to say much about this like I said it speaks for itself really and truly I am so excited to get moon stone and rose gold. 
AND PLEASE BECCA WE NEED JACLYN HILL CHAMPAGNE POP IN THE UK BECAUSE THEM SHIPPING CHARGES ARE CRAYYYYYYYY 
So that's all I have to say about this beautiful beautiful product I strongly recommend checking it out !!! Please be sure to subscribe and give me a follow on Instagram billiesbeautyinsta !!! 
Also my partners sister has just set up a blog so please check her out http://jamiesbeauty101.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1 have a lovely day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment