Thursday 16 July 2015

July 2015 glossy box


Hello and welcome to my blog today is about glossy box, i didn't actually get round to posting about my last box so here's a picture of it 

It was okay, I still haven't used most of the products I hated the lipstick nail varnish tattoos face wipes and face most so yeah definitely wasn't my favourite box !!! And neither was this one infact this has spurred me to end my subscription - I think I will still be getting next months box and then I'm going over to birch box. 
The thing with subscription boxes is that they are never going to please everyone sometimes you're going to be disappointed sometimes you're going to be really impressed it is so hit and miss and I love that it allows me to try new products I wouldn't usually buy but I just feel that glossy box are going for a different target audience now I'd probably of loved this if I was about 14. 
Anyway enough rambling onto this months box!! 

So the theme of this box was Paris and it is a beautiful box glossy teamed up with artist Jamie Lee Reardin who I believe is an artist for Dior (I could be completely wrong). I had really high hopes for this box - having a Paris theme and being teamed up with such a well known artist I was expecting something really luxury and just amazing unfortunately I don't feel it was there is French products but certainly not anything I would call luxury. I have actually tried out all of the products so I will be giving mini reviews on them !! 

1. Noxidoxi enhancing serum base full size £33.46 - let me tell you know I would not pay that. I can say if this product is bad or not because honestly I didn't have it on for long. I had a slight allergic reaction to this and had to wash it off almost straight away. I felt it was quite sticky to put on and once on it was just irritating my face my face is still super itchy now so this product is a deffo no no for me but that doesn't mean that it's a bad product. 

2. Lollipops lip balm déliciuse full size £4.15 absolutely awful I may as well of been sliding a greasy chip on my lips I will say that it was quite moisturising but it just felt disgusting. 

3. Teoxane Cosmeceuticals perfect skin refiner full size £70 
We have a product I actually like!!! When I first put this on my face started tingling and I was like omgggggg please not another reaction but upon actually reading the description that is perfectly normal!! It's actually made my skin feel really nice and supple I will continue using this but I probably wouldn't purchase it because well I have a million face creams that do the same thing. 

4. Yves Rocher comme und evidence eau de parfum full size £24.50 YUK why does glossy box love this brand so much ? Safe to say I am not a fan this perfume is disgusting I don't know who would possibly wear this but if you do I am judging you. 


5. Glossy box exclusive travel pouch supposedly £3.99 it's cute but meh it will never be used by me I own ten million makeup bags much better then this one I do like the drawing though so yeah. 

Anyway thank you for reading my super long blog !!! Let me know about any subscription boxes you have as I'm going to be doing some more eraser have before I decide on birch box !!  Have a lovely day don't forget to subscribe !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment