Saturday 11 July 2015

My birthday !!!

Hello and welcome to my blog!!! This post is kind of like a haul post but just telling you what I got for my birthday!! I turned 22 on the 10th of July I had really lovely day started off pretty chilled being lazy then had some friends over in the evening for pizza and drinks. So on to the presents 😁😁😁
From my mum and dad I got a beautiful Michael kors bag in pearl grey 😍😍😍 I've wanted one for about two years I got a watch for Christmas and I'm so happy to finally have a bag - a bag that doesn't contain nappies and baby spoons 🙈 

I was also given some money in which I bough a Chanel les beiges powder which I do plan on reviewing once I've used it. 

Fromt boyfriend and our baby I got a 75 ml bottle of Chloe love one of my all time favourite perfumes it is beautiful and if you haven't smelt it yet I highly suggest you do you will not be disappointed!!! 

I also got an urban decay after glow blusher in obsessed as you may of seen from my Instagram post - I am so proud of my partner picking this stuff he got the colour and the perfume spot on I'm so impressed!!! 

From my bestie I got 
A sigma F80 brush 

The balm Mary-Lou manizer highlighter 

And becca opal highlighter 

From my besties mum I got a beautiful Chanel blusher number 170, Rose Glacier.

And that's everything I have received :D I feel so spoilt!! And I'm so happy because everything I've got I've been wanting for ages I'm planning on reviewing becca opal and Chanel les beiges once I've used them a bit more but if you'd like to know a little bit more about any products I got please do let me know!!! 
Also I have about £30 of spending money left so give me some ideas of what I can buy!! I want to try something different but amazing!!! 
Please subscribe and follow my Instagram billiesbeautyinsta and have a fabulous day !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment