Saturday 16 May 2015

Glossy box 2 May 2015 UK

Hello and welcome to my blog!! As you can tell from the title and my earlier Instagram post this is about my second glossy box!! 
Now last months box was a huge disappointment for me and I can say that this box has given me some faith. While the products in it aren't necessarily products that I would love and would go out and buy I can see myself actually using them which is always a good thing !! My only criticism is that I would like more makeup but you can't please everyone!! I noticed that last month I didn't actually take any pictures for my blog post but I've made sure I have done for this month!! 
Now I assume most people reading this will know what glossy box is but for those who don't it is a monthly beauty subscription box in which you receive 5 luxury samples every month straight to your door, there we actually quite a few full size products this month which I was very impressed with.

So firstly the spoiler product we all knew we was getting and that no one seemed to want - me me me enchanted eyes dual ended eye wand in blue. I don't see myself using this maybe 15 year old me would of loved blue eyeshadow/eyeliner but 21 year old me definitely doesn't. That being said i don't think it's a bad product I just don't like the colour it swatches nicely and I will most likely give it to my sister. This was a full size product and retails for £6.95 

Next is a moisturiser this is etre belle aloe Vera moisturising gel again this is full size and retails for £15.93 At 40 mls this is a pretty pricey product. The brand I believe is German I couldn't really find much info on them I did try this one out this morning and I'm not sure how I feel about it, it is very hydrating but there's something I don't like about it; but I'll try it out a little bit more and if anyone is interested in a more in depth review let me know!! 

Zerreau towel off shampoo foam, this isn't actually a full size product but it is 70ml and I feel like it will last a long time, unfortunately a lot of mine leaked which means I have smelt it and it smells lovely, I haven't tried this yet I'm really fussy with hair products and I do actually wash my hair daily because I feel dirty if I don't basically, I love the fact this is a cruelty free product I think that's always a huge plus; I'm not sure this will have a place in my life but I will keep it in my bathroom and who knows what emergencies may arise. 

Sass intimate perfect skin concentrate again this is not full size but it is 30mls and I do feel you get a good amount. I'm actually quite looking forward to using this it says it's for ingrown hairs in initiate areas. This is pretty gross to talk about but I had a csection when I had my baby I do sometimes get ingrown hairs along the scar (bikini line), and I do also from time to time get them in my underarms so I think this will definitely come in handy for me and I do look forward too using it. 

Last but by no means least is collection cosmetics field day lipstick this is a full size product and retails for £2.99 I got this in the colour 2 tulip - I love the colour and it's a handy lipstick to have in a hand bag. Unfortunately I left this in reach of my little girl and she decided too eat it :( I do have some left but I think I'll buy a replacement because I really like the colour.  

So that's it for my glossy box !! Let me know what you got in yours !! Any feedback is always appreciated be sure to follow my Instagram billiesbeautyinsta I am running a giveaway and please subscribe!! Have a lovely day !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment