Friday 8 May 2015

My top 3 lip products

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I haven't really blogged much lately I've felt a bit disheartened and like it's kind of pointless. But anyway I need too start it up again so this blog post is going to be about my favourite lip products!! Now anyone who knows me knows just how much a love a bright barbie pink lip, and only recently have I started wearing colours that aren't bright barbie pink, I'm just going to talk a little bit about my favourite 3 lip products.

My number 1 all time favourite that I have spoken about before is the bourjois rouge edition lipsticks - obviously my favourite colour is 07 fuchsia graffiti. This lipstick is super pigmented creamy can be built up to be very opaque it is long lasting but obviously if you are eating drinking ect you are going to need to top it up. I've been in love with this formula since I first found it about 3 years ago and I have it in almost all the colours it is truly beautiful and I believe it's only £7.99

2. Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks - unfortunately I only have one of these in the colour milkshake. Unfortunately this colour isn't great for me as I'm so pale but I can make it work with the help of a lip liner. Any way the formula of these is so so beautiful they are so pigmented and easy to put on last all day and are just gorgeous the only bad thing about these is that they are drying but I don't really think there's any liquid lipsticks out there that aren't drying. I'm so excited to make another order from abh soon and try some lip glosses and some other colours - a lot of people ask where I have purchased my abh products before, I order directly from them shipping is expensive but it's here in about 5 days and I just feel like I trust them more then ordering from somewhere else but I do hate ordering makeup online. I really really hope one day in the not so distant future they will branch out over here - also I'd really like them to start selling the cream contour kit pans as I need refills and do not want to buy a whole palette please.

My last and by no least favourite lip product is eos lip balm, anyone who has tried this pretty much loves it. I first got it when I was pregnant and had super dry lips and I still use it now and it's actually sold in the uk now so I don't have to get it shipped anymore!!! I love eos lip balms if you haven't tried them definitely go and try one they're great especially if you have super dry lips like me !!

Right that's it on lip products !!
I'm actually in the process of writing a super makeup revolution review post so keep an eye for that like its gonna be massive. I'm also trying to set myself up for a YouTube channel so keep an eye for that too I'm hoping to have it up and running for like July time - if there's any lighting you would recommend buying or anything you would recommend doing please let me know!
Be sure to subscribe and head on over to my Instagram where I am doing a giveaway billiesbeautyinsta
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment