Friday 1 May 2015

My everyday face!!


Hello and welcome to my blog today's post is going to be about my everyday makeup. 
Now I love love love makeup but I'm not a makeup artist so this is just how I do my makeup and what works for me. 
So obviously I am a mum so I do not have hours to get ready every morning. I usually get about an hour to myself to have a coffee, get showered dressed and do my makeup so I really don't have time for that everyday full glam!! 
So to start - moisturiser I usually use simple moisturiser. I love this moisturiser and always have a bottle in my bag. 
Then I prime - at the moment I've been using ysl touché éclat blur primer I have written a review on that if you want a little more info I love it !! 
Foundation - now this varies depending on mood but mostly it's Dior air flash in 200. There are two ways of using this foundation, spraying it directly on to the face of spraying it onto a brush and applying. I spray it directly on the face for a lighter coverage it can be pretty messy doing it this way so make sure all hair is out of the way and you don't have on the clothes you are planning on wearing!! Spraying onto a brush gives you more of a full coverage I use either my real techniques stippling brush or buffing brush (depending what's clean but I do prefer my stippling brush), you have to work really fast with this as it dry quickly and a little goes a long way!! This is a staple foundation for me I adore it and love that I can do so much with it!! Sometimes if I'm going out and want really full coverage I'll do a light spray of this over a different foundation. 
Concealer - I use ysl touché éclat pen in the shade 1. This can be used for highlighting too so I do put some down my nose ,around my nostrils and on my brow bone. I do like this as a concealer but wish it offered a little more coverage, I think I'm going to purchase it in a different shade.  
Powder - for powder I've been using benefits hello flawless powder in the colour 'I'm cute as a bunny honey'. This powder does provide coverage and is really truly flawless I do a very light dusting of this either using my lottie London powder brush or a bog standard eBay powder brush. 
Bronzer - now in my makeup routine I use 2 bronzers. This first one is too bring some warmth to my face. I use makeup revolution vivid baked bronzer on an angled brush and sweep across my face starting from forehead in a 3 motion. At first glance I thought this bronzer would be really orange and horrible but it's lovely for that subtle sunkissed look. 

Bronzer 2 - this is for my powder contouring so I need too use a matte bronzer for this I use makeup revolution ultra bronzer. I take some of this on my real techniques sculpting brush for my cheeks and forehead, I then take some on my real techniques setting brush and contour my nose and jaw; then I take what ever powder brush I used and just blend the contour through. 
Highlighter - now again I actually use 2 highlighters first is from the bourjois chocolate bronzer and highlighter. The highlighter in this is very subtle and so perfect for my nose, forehead, around my nostrils, Cupid's bow, lower lip and chin. I usually apply this with any small kabuki. 
Highlighter 2 - makeup revolution vivid baked highlighter in pink lights I take this on a fluffy fan brush and apply to my cheek bones and very lightly dust over my forehead. 
Blusher - I mainly use benefit rockateur with my real techniques blusher brush on the apples of my cheeks. 
Lips -  I tend to wear bourjois rouge edition in 07 fuchsia graffiti I apply tis with a lip brush around the edges of my lips and then fill in.
Eyeliner - rimmel khol kajal eye pencil in jet black on my waterline 

Mascara - benefit roller lash. This mascara is the most perfect mascara I have ever come across it is literally the most perfect mascara ever I am so completely in love with it. It gives my lashes perfect length and volume!!

And that's my face done 🙈 this takes me about half an hour unless I'm disturbed. 
What's your makeup routine? How long does it take you? Are any of these products in your makeup routine? Let me know!! 
Please subscribe and follow my Instagram billiesbeautyinsta I'm currently running a giveaway and a couple of these products will be in there 😏😏😏

No comments:

Post a Comment