Monday 25 May 2015

Laura mercier face illuminator indiscretion

Hello and welcome to my blog - I'm in love I have found the one. I've owned this product for about 5 hours after lusting after it for months it's everything I've ever wanted and more!!! 
Look how beautiful it is oh my god.

So I've trawled the internet looking for reviews on this product and I haven't really found a lot about it from UK bloggers/youtubers which I was quite surprised about. 
I'm sure most of you know about the brand Laura mercier, so I won't get into that. 
This is my first Laura mercier product and I will deffo be purchasing more!!! 
So firstly the packaging - I find this very meh it's almost quite cheap feeling I hate this gap it has which you can see the mirror through; I'm just really not huge on the packaging. It has quite a decent sized mirror inside but I rarely take highlighters out so I don't see mirror actually being used it feels slightly unnecessary. 

The way the powder is pressed is STUNNING like holy macaroni that is gorgeous, it reminds me of sand at the bottom of the sea (not that I go there often).  
The formula of this highlighter is lovely - it's nothing out of this world but it's lovely, it seems too apply really nice it's not overpowering it feels like a high end product - just to add that you do get 10 grams of product so there is quite a lot. 

This also has the most beautiful colour I think it's very 'me', it's like a champagne rose gold and it is too die for, I'm a huge rose gold lover and I think this is going to look great next to benefit rockatuer blusher I can't wait to try it like that. 
 (With flash and then without)

Overall I think this is a great product and I am in love - this is a limited edition which is annoying but I think I will be purchasing a backup!!! I think for me this is a must have product and when it's no longer sold I will pine for it and spend my life looking for a dupe (but not the Mac one, never the Mac one).
Right so that is it!!! If you have any questions about this product or anything else please do not hesitate too ask!! As always any feedback is appreciated, and I hope you have a wonderful day. 
Ps
Make sure you subscribe and follow my Instagram billiesbeautyinsta 

No comments:

Post a Comment