Thursday 2 April 2015

Cheap makeup finds (reposted as accidentally deleted)

Hello and welcome to my second post so exciting!
As I said previously I'm going to telling you all about some fab cheap finds of mine 😉
Now I love love loveeee high end makeup (who doesn't?), but unfortunately my budget doesn't always stretch to those high end products 😞 my all time favourite makeup brand is Chanel, everything they do is perfection in my eyes and I was really shocked a few weeks ago when I discovered Chanel is actually owned by drugstore brand bourjois! Bourjois actually being my favourite drugstore brand how coincidental, so I began to compare the products and found a lot do have similarities especially the blushers; in my opinion, they are both baked and come in very similar colours - now with the Chanel blushers you get a little more product and of course it is better quality but I'd rather buy the bourjois as it is much better value for money and almost the same it's an absolute gem! I've always loved bourjois and now realising how similar they are to Chanel I love them even more! ❤️another bourjois product I love is the chocolate bronzer mmmmmm it smells so good it makes me hungry, the other day I bought the bronzer and highlighter duo which was £8 and it has been amazing for powder contouring!
Another amazing find of mine is eBay brushes! I was looking into upgrading my makeup brush collection to sigma brushes, which are supposed to be amazing unfortunately I have never used sigma brushes so I can't compare but some YouTube videos I've found have called these brushes a 'dupe', so I had a look for my self firstly I noticed the colours they come in I'm a sucker for anything pink and they come in pink yay!!! Then the price ..... 10 yes ten kabuki brushes in pink for £7.25 with postage and packaging!!! How could I resist, I thought to myself even if I get them and they're not great I haven't really lost anything so I went for it and omg it's the best thing I've ever done!! You get 5 big kabukis and 5 kabuki detailers. They do not feel like cheap brushes, the softness of them felt to me much like body shop brushes and no shedding ??? The only part that felt a little cheap is the handles but who cares? So I tried them out the only faults is they hold a lot of product I tried using the buffing brush to blend out my Chanel perfection lumiere foundation and felt like it just took it all off and soaked it all up, but I'm wondering if spraying them with a Setting spray first might help but for any powder product they are completely perfect! If anyone wants the link for these brushes please let me know!
Right I think I've written enough for now as I would still like stuff to write about in my next post! Please let me know what you think and any improvements I could make 😊 thankyou for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment