Monday 6 April 2015

Mini makeup haul !!!

So I went out today with the intention of buying my little sisters birthday present and getting myself nothing ... Now I can't say what it is but it was from the benefit counter (hope she doesn't read this), I have no will power how could I be amoungst all this makeup and not get myself one thing?? So I got myself one thing benefits rockateur blusher its sooooo pretty I can't wait too use it!!! I then went into superdrug with the interning of getting some hairdye .... I can't go in superdrug without looking at the makeup now can I??? So whilst there I discovered a brand called 'I heart makeup', I was a little confused as one of there palettes is called 'makeup geek' so I thought it was the 'makeup geek' brand originally and go so excited because I've never seen it before but alas it wasn't. But oh well because this brand is also great!! So many products I want so many what look to be dupes of too faced products; I got the 'parental advisory explicit content' eyeshadow palette and I'm already loving it can't wait to buy more !! Whilst in superdrug I also picked up a real techniques blush brush, a bourjois lipstick (the rouge editions have the most beautiful formula and are so pigmented)and finally a gosh cosmetics prime n set powder which looks and feels great!! And guess what I forgot my hairdye!! I'm so excited too use these products, is there any you would like some more in depth reveiws on? Please let me know and leave me some comments please subscribe and follow my Instagram billiesbeautyinsta thanks for rewarding beautiful people enjoy your day 😘😘😘

1 comment: