Thursday 9 April 2015

Gosh prime'n'set powder ...

Hi there and welcome to my blog!! This is about a priming and setting powder I purchased the other day in my mini haul unfortunately this isn't a positive reveiw. 
So let's start I love gosh cosmetics I think they do some really great products and have a professional image I thought this would be a good product. I tried it in store on the back of my hand and it was great and was really smoothing and just generally seemed great so I thought why not as opposed to my usual setting powder. This morning was the first time I used it and I am completely unimpressed. So i moisturised as usual let my moisteriser dry then applied this primer powder all over my face with a real techniques powder brush. The powder kind of goes everywhere and has an almost bleachy smell and it also made me look really pale. I then applied a sample I had of chanel perfection lumiere velvet, I always use the perfection lumiere, but I was trying something with a little lighter coverage - this foundation is actually great so far and I think I definitely will be purchasing. The primer definitely bought down the quality of the foundation it was almost balling up underneath and just felt really horrible as a base i continued with the rest of my makeup routine but skipped out using the setting powder as it well my expeirece so far had been awful. Throughout the day my skin has felt dry and makeup has not lasted ive had it on for about 3 hours now and I feel almost bare faced also if I rub across my face loads of dry flecks of foundation come off which is really gross and completely down to the primer. I'm really not impressed with this product in the slightest and it's such a shame beause I was really excited for it. But oh well. 
Thankyou for reading my blog any feedback is appreciated and please follow my Instagram billiesbeautyinsta 
Have a good day !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment