Saturday 4 April 2015

I won something!!!

Hi there and welcome to my blog!! 
I had the worst nights sleep due to noisy neighbours and I got woken up early by my boyfriend leaving for work; feeling pretty crappy I had a look over at my phone to see loads of Instagram notifications saying I had won a lipstick from a place called insomnia cosmetics!! 
I've been looking into vegan makeup do a while now and I always try to buy cruelty free. Insomnia cosmetics is a vegan independent makeup brand sold on etsy I believe it's hawian! The colours they do look so amazing I can't wait to receive my lipstick 💄 I'm secretly hoping it'll either be in the colour stone or hibiscus. I'll write an in depth review once I've received it but I'm just so excited I had to share the fact I even won!!! 
Also could anybody share some good vegan makeup brands to me (not lime crime), that I could try out? And then maybe I could do a whole vegan makeup blog! 
Thankyou for reading please let me know what you think and follow my Instagram billiesbeautyinsta have a good day !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment