Wednesday 1 April 2015

Ysl touche eclat primer,

Hello and welcome to my blog! 
I've started up an Instagram page to coincidence with this blog so please give it follow its billiesbeautyinsta :). So last night I uploaded a picture of my ysl touche eclat primer so I'm going to give a mini reveiw on it and my first impressions. 
I haven't actually had this primer long literally a couple of days but it has already become one of my favourites! I've never really bothered with expensive primers too much; honestly I didn't see the point. Touche eclat blur primer has completely changed me I am a women obsessed. 
So I was browsing the ysl counter determined to treat myself but I could not decide what I wanted i must of walked around the counter about 4 times and the only thing I was drawn to was this beautiful glass bottle with a gold lid something clear inside and little gold flecks but it was a primer, I didn't want a primer. I left the ysl counter and I actually couldn't stop thinking about it, it had really grabbed my attention. So I went back and tried a little on my hand, at first it was exactly what I thought it would be, it felt quite heavy and slimey ewww but after rubbing it in for a few seconds I had fallen in love!! It is so so smoothing like nothing I've ever felt before it has this beautiful almost peachy smell to it and the little gold flecks as mentioned earlier are hardly noticeable untill the light hits it a certain way. So I purchased it still kind of expecting myself to not use it so much but I've used it everyday since. My skin I usually terrible for soaking up makeup, but this has helped my makeup last all day !! All day wow when I took it off I was shocked how much was left! Today it's the only thing I have on my skin I love it I highly highly reccomend this product im now so excited to try the blur perfector and touche eclat foundation!! 
Www.johnlewis.com/mt/www.johnlewis.com/yves-saint-laurent-touche-eclat-blur-primer-30ml/p1835084?un_jtt_v_pdp=yes&un_jtt_v_from_product=un_product_17#page_loaded 

2 comments:

  1. Debating wherever to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't recommend this product enough! I definitely try it at the counter first though it's pretty pricey!

      Delete