Sunday 26 April 2015

My top 3 drugstore must haves !!

Hello and welcome to my blog!!! This post is going to be all drug store - drug store products I feel everybody needs! I'm sure you've all gathered my love for high end products but also I like to save some money, I plan on purchasing a chanel le boy bag one day so cut backs need to be made 😝

So firstly my all time favourite lipstick is drugstore, bourjois rouge edition. This is such a creamy long lasting and pigmented formula I own it in almost every colour and its most likely what I'm wearing daily, it's such a beautiful lipstick. The packaging is great it smells nice it feels
Nice and it looks nice there are literally no faults with this - and it's only £7.99 !!!

My second must have drug store product is makeup revolution vivid baked highlighter in pink lights, this is a new purchase for me and it has quickly become my favourite highlighter,
It is so so perfect I cannot explain. It's very pigmented and lasts all day it's just the most perfect thing - I'm loving the whole makeup revolution brand as its so cheap I really wasn't expecting much but boy was I wrong. Get yourself this highlighter it's only £3!!!!!!!

Number 3 I've been buying this product since I was about 12, rimmel London kajal khol eyeliner pencil, I feel like everybody probably already owns this or has owned it. It is by far my favourite eyeliner and I've tried a lot of eyeliners I literally open my makeup bag and have 7 of these pencils all in black.
love them. And I believe this pencil is a mere £2.99 !!! 

Please let me know all about your favourite drug store items and what you think I should try! As always any feedback is appreciated!
Please subscribe and follow my Instagram billiesbeautyinsta 💞

No comments:

Post a Comment