Thursday 23 April 2015

Makeup haul !!

Hello and welcome to my blog !! 
This post is going to be my little haul - I never do huge hauls (makeup is expensive), everymonth I have a makeup budget and I tend to go over it, I definitely did this month 🙈. 
So let's start with the high end - 
Yves Saint Laurent ... 
As you know I got the the blur primer last month well I've now completed my touché éclat collection!! I've got the touché éclat foundation in BD 50 beige dore - I choose to go a little warmer with this foundation as its really glowy and gives me a really sun kissed look!! 
I got the blur perfector which I absolutely adore and have wanted for so long!! 
And I've finally got can you believe my first ever touché éclat pen !! 
Then I went over to benefit and picked up the hello flawless powder in the colour  'I'm cute as a bunny honey' this powder is completely beautiful like it is so perfect I just can't put it into words just get to your local benefit counter and try it you will not regret it !!! 
From benefit I also got a little skincare set. 
Now to drugstore, my partner had to literally drag me out of John Lewis I still had so much more I wanted to get !! Oh I did get a sample of Estée Lauder double wear light if anyone is interested to see how that goes let me know !! 
So brushes I got the realt techniques sculpting set and so far I love it! And a lottie London powder brush.
Then I got some bits from the brand makeup revolution - 
I got 2 vivid baked highlighters in the colours pink lights and golden lights 
2 bronzers one is the ultra bronze the other is the vivid baked bronzer in bronzed fame. 
I got a liquid concealer in fair.
A translucent pressed powder 
And finally a blushing heart in bursting with love ❤️
There's a part of me that feels I need more 🙈
If there's any products you would like some more in depth reviews on please let me know !! 
Thankyou for reading please subscribe and please follow my Instagram Billiesbeautyinsta 

No comments:

Post a Comment