Sunday 5 April 2015

My Easter weekend !!

So this post is going to not be about beauty at all here in going to tell you all about my Easter weekend :) I've had such a fab Easter I hope you all have too!! 
So I literally just posted a picture of me and my baby on my Instagram (billiesbeautyinsta), and let me tell you has that girl been spoilt!! On Saturday we went shopping to get the last little bits for her christening which is happening in a couple of weeks. She has the most gourgeous Sarah Louise dress I literally fell in love with it the minute I saw it, it's stunning!! I won't list what we bought for her christenening because her outfit is a suprise, but I cannot wait too see it all on!! 
So for Easter she got ... 8 Easter eggs !!! Some pyjamas and slippers from one of her nanas and some money in the bank from the other - what a spoilt girl hey I only ever remember getting one egg for Easter. Neglected child over here 🙋.
On Saturday whilst out shopping we also tried 5 guys, how disgusting is that place?? Having seen so much hype about to I was really looking foward to trying it but ew no I definitely don't recommend; the burger was just like greasy rubber why would anyone wanna eat that ?? 😷😷😷
And then for Easter Sunday I had a lovley lay in (thanks k), and then was served a cappuccino and toasted hot cross bun in bed by my lovley boyfriend ❤️ then w just had a lazy day eating chocolate until late afternoon when I went to meet one of my dearest friends for some dinner and to watch the spice girls movie sing along up Leicester Square !! 
It's literally been the lovliest weekend with some of my most favourite people 💞
Tomorrow I'm going to buy my little sister some birthday presents and then taking K to the wetlands centre where we will feed the ducks and as promised my anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour kit review will be up tomorrow !! 
Thankyou all for reading hope you've had as good a weekend as me !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment