Friday 3 April 2015

Lusting for ...

I'm I'm Hello and welcome to my blog!! My original plan for today was an Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour kit review and demo but I'm feeling ill so taking pictures is a no no so hopefully I will be able to do it tomorrow. Today's post is going to be about what products I'm lusting after for the summer, be warned there's a few. So firstly lets get into my favourite brand ..... 
Chanel - They're is some beautiful stuff coming out in the Mediterranean collection; I am lusting after the lumiere d'Ete, it's a gorgeous bronzer shaped very similarly to the Camelia de plumes they bought out at Christmas (which I'm still trying to get my hands on!!). 
I'm also thinking of switching my usual Chanel foundation - perfection lumiere in b40 to the vitalumiere just because I feel like it might be a little bit of a lighter coverage for those summer days. 
Laura mercier -  I'm yet to try any Laura mercier products despite wanting to for ages!! A couples of weeks a go an American I follow on Twitter posted a picture of a beautiful Laura mercier highlighter and I searched and searched the Internet for it with nothing coming back :( so I took the picture to the counter where I was told its coming out in may/June time, I still cannot find any info online for this highlighter but I will be visiting the counter everyday to get this because it looks so pretty!! I'm also wanting the Laura mercier contour kit, I've been loving learning to contour and I want to explore different products a bit so this is definitely on my list. I've also always liked the look of the loose setting powder; basically I'm thinking a bit of a splurge on Laura mercier!! 
Becca - becca is another brand I haven't tried, I've read many great things about the 'ultimate coverage complexion cream ' and the highlighter which I think I want in the shade opal. The only reason I haven't tried becca yet is because in the uk it's only sold at space nk which I don't ever vist As its no where near me, but I think I'll be getting up there soon. 
Tom Ford - I want everything Tom Ford but these are the two products I have decided to invest in, the lipstick in Blush Nude and the bronzer brush. I will say no more about Tom Ford because I'm just going to tempt myself even more and it's far too expensive. 
Kat Von D - I think I want everything, I'm desperate to try the foundation but as its not sold in the uk at all I've no idea what shade to get and don't want to ship it over and it be wrong so I'm doubtful that I'll ever get to try it :( (unless somebody wants to take me over to New York or something ya know just for the day). I've read many great things about the contour kit shade and light so I'd like to try that too and I've seen lots of great tutorials using the monarch pallette so yes I want that. 
Spectrum brushes - I came across these brushes whilst browsing Instagram I've no actually heard of them or seen any reviews but they are stunning looking brushes and I just think they'll look great in a brush holder. But I'll let you know about them once I've tried them!!
I could go on and on and on about all the products I want but I won't because I'd like to do a haul blog soon and would like some of the products to be a suprise ;)
Thankyou for reading my blog please let me know what you think and be sure to follow my Instagram billiesbeautyinsta 



No comments:

Post a Comment