Wednesday 1 April 2015

Intro.

Please bare with me, this is my first blog and so it may be a little rough round the edges. This first post is going to be a little introduction to me and the aims of my blog. 
So first things first, my names Billie I'm 21 year old stay at home mum from London, I am planning to start college in September and learn to be a midwife, and that's it really I'm not very interesting. 
I am completely makeup obsessed which is why I have chosen to start this blog it shall be all about makeup and beauty with maybe a little bit of lifestyle, parenting and baking thrown in the mix but we'll see. I plan to eventually start a YouTube Chanel with my best friend which will be pretty much the same thing, we are currently drafting ideas. And that is my introduction. Phew. I look forward to writing many more blogs next I plan on writing about some cheap makeup finds and reviewing them so stay tuned ;)   

No comments:

Post a Comment