Wednesday 29 April 2015

Benefit skin care review !!!

Hello and welcome to my blog !! 
Today's post is going to be about the benefit b.right radiant skincare kit. This isn't anything I ever really thought I would write about as I'm not hugely into skincare so I just didn't think I'd be fussed; I'm most likely going to buy all of these products in full size!!! 
So let me tell you a little bit about my skin, I have combination skin but it tends to be more on the dry side, I do have eye circles :( the joys of being a full time mum eh!! I've always stuck to basic supermarket face washes and stuff I've never really bothered with anything major except for I once bought a dermoligca product after a facial I had - but I don't think I ever really used it. Anyway back to my skin as I said I'm combo but more dry  I do break out a lot if i for some reason don't wash my face or depending on hormones 👎
My discovery of benefit skin care products was after a visit to the benefit counter getting a sample of total moisture cream, at this time I had a really bad dry patch on my cheek that was not budging after 2 days of using this sample my dry patch was gone and I new I needed too own it - so upon my next visit to the benefit counter I saw this little kit and thought why not try a few products at once.
So now I've rambled on enough I'm going to get into an in depth description on each product how it works for me and what other skin types I think it'll work for!! 


Triple performing facial emulsion - I'm not going to lie the name of this confused me I was completely sure what it was for - real blonde moment!! Anyway this is actually a moisturiser. I like this moisturiser for day wear under makeup, it has a really fresh almost like cucumber scent too it, and is lovely too apply and oil free - honestly I feel this is a good moisturiser but for me is not an essential I think this will work well for people with really oily skin.  Nearly forgot, this product does have SPF15 which is always a really good thing too see in a moisturiser, I might try wearing it at the beach this summer and see if I like it a little more then as more of a sunscreen. 

Total moisture cream - for me this is just perfect like wow perfect. The name is so fitting it really is total moisture since using this product my skin has never felt so smooth and supple!!! Again this has that fresh cucumbery scent too it (I really should look up if these are scented), which pretty much all of these products have and I love that!! A little goes a long way. This cream is really a heavy cream so I prefer to use it at night or on those no makeup days. I think if you have really oily skin this is definitely not going to work for you. 

It's potent eye cream - now as I said I do have dark circles *sobs* but anyway I suppose they aren't anything major to be worried about, again eye creams aren't a product I ever really bothered with but I've always done things for my eyes like cucumbers and tea bags!! I remember reading once somewhere that eye creams where just a selling point and not necessary so I think mainly for that reason I didn't bother. Any way I need to actually talk about the cream so this is the only product that doesn't have that lovely fresh scent instead it smells more medical.
The cream itself is slightly off colour I'm really not sure how to describe it, it looks tinted but it doesn't show up at all. I've been using this cream every morning and night I've even been putting it in the fridge for 10 minutes before use, it has reduced my dark circles but certainly not dramatically. I'm unsure on weather I'll be buying this in full size I'm kind of weird and like having 'complete sets' so I must likely will just for that reason!! Oh FYI this REALLY hurts if you get it in your actual eye 😭😭😭

Moisture prep toning lotion - again I've never really used toner, I don't feel I can give a huge review on this I've been using it since I got it, I'm unsure if it is really making any difference to me or what it is even doing. My moisturiser does apply lovely on top I will buy the full size of this because I like the whole kind of step by step thing I'm trying to be really into skincare so I will buy it, but if you do have a little more understanding on toners, please let me know what this is supposed to be doing. 

Foamingly clean facial wash - I am LOVING this, my skin feels so clean and refreshed after using it. I kind of expected it to be majorly foamy but it has a lovely foam and its definitely not too much - I personally use this product every a morning and evening and I don't feel that you need loads of it. 100% I will be buying full size I've not had any breakouts since using it I'm just loving it. I feel this product will be good for all skin types!! 

Refined finish facial polish - last but by no means least, this exfoliater again is great, I use this every morning even though it it is recommended for 1/2 times per week. My skin really does feel polished after using this, it's so smooth and really gets rid of any impurities this teamed with the Foamingly clean facial wash is brilliant like absolutely perfect again I will definitely be purchasing this product and feel it'll be good for all skin types. 

If you are thinking of purchasing any benefit skin care products I would definitely think about purchasing this little kit, it's a really good way for you to get a real feel for the products and decide if you want to spend the money on them. This retails for £13.95 at John Lewis and the little bottles and tubs last way longer then expected!! 
Thankyou for readingmy blog!! As always any feedback is appreciated (it's nice too know people are actually reading this too say hi), please subscribe and please follow my Instagram billiesbeautyinsta 
Enjoy the rest of your day !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment