Tuesday 14 April 2015

Insomnia cosmetics

Hello and welcome to my blog!! So recently I won a lipstick and this morning it came so exciting! So I wrote a little briefly about the company it's from called 'insomnia cosmetics', it's a vegan brand sold on etsy from Hawaii. So firstly let me talk about the packaging, I was so excited when the postman came and there was this little pink package on the floor I was so eager to get it open, inside was a little plastic bag with my name on and a love heart so cute! There was some cards inside with some discounts and the liquid lipstick!! The packaging of the lipstick itself is nothing amazing just a standard tube with a label sticker and colour name at the bottom - but this is an independent company and the product is great! So as soon as I got it I swatched it in my hand, this is so pigmented and nice and creamy it takes a while to dry compared to other liquid lipsticks I've used, but I think that's a good thing as you have more time too apply it too your lips. Literally straight after switching on my hand I had to try it on my lips, I can't tell you how amazing this colour is its so pretty. It goes on nice and creamy and feels quite nourishing, I really suffer from dry lips and it's one of the reasons I kind of avoid liquid lipsticks because I just end up looking crusty but I definitely don't feel like this lipstick is going to do that to me. I literally applied the lipstick like 5 minutes ago (yes I was that excited I had to blog straight away), and it's still not dry so I'm going to let it dry and then write a little more about how it holds up on my lips with eating/drinking. 
Right so after about another 5 minutes so 10 minutes total it's dryish but it's gone very opaque, so I'm going have my breakfast and touch it up a bit and then take some pictures! 
It's so funny my one year old keeps poking my lips she's so confused as to why my lips are blue!! 
Right so ive my morning tea with the lipstick on it does transfer a little on to the cup but nothing major I touched it up and once dried all the opaqueness had gone and it was perfect ive since taken it off and it comes off so easy like I've said I have really dry lips and most liquid lipsticks require so much scrubbing and it's so drying but this has actually left my lips feeling soft!! 
I'm going to do my makeup now so I can take some proper pictures for you all!!
Overall I feel this lipstick is a great product, and come payday I shall definitely be purchasing some more products from insomnia cosmetics one in particular im wanting is 'bone dust' 
Thankyou for reading my blog please subscribe and follow me in Instagram billiesbeautyinsta 
Insomnia cosmetics etsy shop:  https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/InsomniaCosmetics
Instagram: insomniacosmetics 


No comments:

Post a Comment