Friday 24 April 2015

Lottie London!!

Hello and welcome to my blog!! 
I literally just have to write about this brush because I am obsessed!! 
I spotted lottie london a couple of months ago whilst browsing superdrug, I was drawn into the beautiful colours and softness of the brushes! I really wanted one but was a bit dubious as Ive never heard of them. But whilst in superdrug the other day I just bit the bullet and got one. I chose the powder brush which is in a pale blue colour I chose this as I thought it would be most versatile. 
The brush its self is gourgeous and even if it wasn't great it'd look lovely on display, so far there has been zero shedding - it's so soft and fluffy I kind of excepted a little shedding considering the price £7.99. 
This brush is just perfect I really cannot fault it, it gives me a perfect layer of powder and I've even used it for my blusher and for blending out my powder highlight and contour.
The brush washes beautifully, and doesn't loose shape at all 🙈
I'm definetlty going to be investing in all the lottie London brushes and trying the nail polish. 
Honestly I don't feel that ive really got across how amazing this brush is, I just love it. 
Lottie London is available in superdrug or on asos. 
http://www.superdrug.com/Lottie-London/Lottie-London%2C-Lottie-Powder-Power-Brush%2C-Powder-Brush/p/409100#.VTz6gX54WK0
Thankyou for reading this little short blog post !! 
I'm thinking of doing a brush care, blog if anyone would be intrested in that? 
Please subscribe and follow my Instagram billiesbeautyinsta 
Any feedback is appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment